Start spreading the news....

Start spreading the news,
I'm leaving today.
I want to be a part of it -
New York, New York.

These vagabond shoes
Are longing to stray
And step around the heart of it
New York, New York.

I want to wake up in a city,
That doesn't sleep,
To find I'm king of the hill- ah-
Top of the heap.



Online check in - CHECK
Shuttle to Penn Station reservations - CHECK
All packed and ready to roll - CHECK

We're leaving for New York City tomorrow morning! So excited!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to hug my friends and spend time with them, and just kick around our favorite city. We have such great memories there, so I'm glad we're going to have memories of us there while I'm pregnant too. On our next trip, we'll have Baby Ridge with us... I can't wait to introduce our child to travel. Travel is just so important to us, and it always will be. I think it's important to explore this amazing world we live in!

Speaking of Baby Ridge, I finally had a crazy dream regarding boy/girl. I went in for my 38 week appointment in the dream, and the midwife said that we needed to do a quick ultrasound to check on the fluid levels. She wheels in this strange game-show like machine and waves a wand over my belly without even touching it... and the screen lights up with the flashing text: "It's a girl!" It was so crazy... I told Ethan this morning and we had a good laugh over it. Such a machine does not exist, obviously... (and if it did, we'd be steering clear!) and it was just so random! I still do not feel strongly either way about whether it's a boy or a girl, but I wanted to make sure I recorded the first dream I'd had with any indication!

Comments

Popular Posts