Brief update
I had such a great time with my sister this weekend. It was spent talking, taking naps, and baking cinnamon buns and chocolate chip cookies. Nothing too exciting. We went to the Burlap to Cashmere show last night and ended up being there for almost 6 hours. I worked for the band back in the day (actually toured with them in the US and Italy), so we were guest listed and had fun hanging out before the show. Baby Ridge was kicking up a storm at the bass lines and loud drums, but it wasn't startled kicking, so I don't think the loudness of the music scared him/her. Sound check was at 6 and then the show started at 9 and didn't end until after 11:30. I was paying for it today with serious stiffness.... but it was definitely worth it. I made her waffles this morning before she left, and then headed to my 32 week appointment. Our next house guests won't be until November.
Nothing new to report - baby is still head down, blood pressure is perfect, measuring right on track, etc. Uneventful. They wrote me a note giving me permission to fly in case the airline gives us any problems. Next appointment will be at the end of the month at 34 weeks.
So, we leave for New York on Friday morning... we're both really excited about getting away and seeing our friends. October is my absolute favorite month to be in NYC. I'm sure we'll take pictures and I'll post them on here.
Nothing new to report - baby is still head down, blood pressure is perfect, measuring right on track, etc. Uneventful. They wrote me a note giving me permission to fly in case the airline gives us any problems. Next appointment will be at the end of the month at 34 weeks.
So, we leave for New York on Friday morning... we're both really excited about getting away and seeing our friends. October is my absolute favorite month to be in NYC. I'm sure we'll take pictures and I'll post them on here.

Comments