Gifts have started arriving...
I came home from work today after being stuck in awful traffic due to an accident on my normal route. I took another way home, but because of being stuck in the initial traffic, it took much longer than it normally does. ::sigh:: So I wasn't in the greatest of moods, and just wanted to get into my house so I could relax.
There was a giant box outside of our front door. I wondered what it could possibly be, because neither Ethan or I had ordered anything from Amazon recently. I noticed that the return label was to Buy Buy Baby and realized that this must be a baby gift! I refused to open it though, because I felt like Ethan should get to at least be there when I opened it, and he was stuck late at work too. When he came home, we opened it and discovered that the Fishers had sent us Baby Ridges' baby bathtub, a towel, washcloths, and the non-slip bath mat for the tub from our registry! I worked with the Fishers for 3 years, and Ethan and I actually lived with them for our first year of marriage. We will be seeing them next weekend when we're in New York and are very much looking forward to it! Getting the first gift from the registry was very exciting... and also hammers home even MORE that we really have a baby coming!

Comments