32 WEEKS
32 weeks today!
Baby Ridge is probably around 4 pounds at this point, and 19 inches long. (although it could well be longer, haha!)
I'm still doing great, feeling fabulous, and getting more excited by the day about meeting our baby! I'm not scared at all of the labor and delivery process and actually cannot wait to experience every aspect of it. I know a lot of women don't feel this way going in, but I think it's because I have an amazing support team with Ethan, my doula, and midwives, and I just trust that God perfectly designed women to bring life into the world. So I don't have any fears. It's all going to be just fine!
Baby Ridge is probably around 4 pounds at this point, and 19 inches long. (although it could well be longer, haha!)
I'm still doing great, feeling fabulous, and getting more excited by the day about meeting our baby! I'm not scared at all of the labor and delivery process and actually cannot wait to experience every aspect of it. I know a lot of women don't feel this way going in, but I think it's because I have an amazing support team with Ethan, my doula, and midwives, and I just trust that God perfectly designed women to bring life into the world. So I don't have any fears. It's all going to be just fine!

Comments