Happy October!
I am SO EXCITED that October is here!!! It is going to be one heck of a busy month though, seriously. Just for fun, we'll do a little run down....
October 2-3: visit from Grandpa Hajek
October 4-6: visit from Charlotte friends in town for a conference
October 6-10: visit from Aunt Caroline (in town for a wedding)
October 9: bridal shower for good friend, Burlap to Cashmere concert with Caroline
October 10: 32 week appointment
October 12: My sweet grandmother's birthday
October 14-17: New York City...last plane travel allowed until after baby arrives!
October 18: my birthday!
October 21-23: in NC for baby shower with family and friends
Last week of October: Maternity photos and probably lots of recuperation from the previous weeks' activities....
October 27: 34 week appointment
October 30: Private childbirth class
Golly gee whiz. At least I won't have to worry about time dragging because I am going to be WAY too busy to even think about much other than all our guests, travel, and other activities.
Oh! I wanted to share the amazing invitation that my sister sent out for my baby shower. When I saw it, I was speechless... not many people would know EXACTLY what to pick to best reflect me. I'm really not into cutesy, and prefer a more modern look.... well, my sister picked something with my favorite colors, and it could not be more perfect! I wish that my blog template allowed for chocolate brown instead of black...
There is obviously other information on the invite (like address of the location and RSVP information), but I shaded it out to protect my privacy from strangers that might stumble across the blog. I'm so excited to see all my family and friends at the baby shower!
October 2-3: visit from Grandpa Hajek
October 4-6: visit from Charlotte friends in town for a conference
October 6-10: visit from Aunt Caroline (in town for a wedding)
October 9: bridal shower for good friend, Burlap to Cashmere concert with Caroline
October 10: 32 week appointment
October 12: My sweet grandmother's birthday
October 14-17: New York City...last plane travel allowed until after baby arrives!
October 18: my birthday!
October 21-23: in NC for baby shower with family and friends
Last week of October: Maternity photos and probably lots of recuperation from the previous weeks' activities....
October 27: 34 week appointment
October 30: Private childbirth class
Golly gee whiz. At least I won't have to worry about time dragging because I am going to be WAY too busy to even think about much other than all our guests, travel, and other activities.
Oh! I wanted to share the amazing invitation that my sister sent out for my baby shower. When I saw it, I was speechless... not many people would know EXACTLY what to pick to best reflect me. I'm really not into cutesy, and prefer a more modern look.... well, my sister picked something with my favorite colors, and it could not be more perfect! I wish that my blog template allowed for chocolate brown instead of black...
There is obviously other information on the invite (like address of the location and RSVP information), but I shaded it out to protect my privacy from strangers that might stumble across the blog. I'm so excited to see all my family and friends at the baby shower!

Comments