Happy Birthday Grandma!

Today is my Grandma Ginger's birthday. She and I have a very close and special bond, and I'm so fortunate to be able to call her my grandmother. I am so thankful that she's going to get to meet this little one and be a part of their life. I'm really looking forward to seeing her hold our baby for the first time! Our baby is incredibly blessed to have such an amazing great grandmother! Happy Birthday Grandma Ginger! Words can't even begin to express how much I love you and how much you mean to me!

I ran into my favorite neighbor, Steven, this morning and was finally able to let him know that we had a baby due in two months. He has seen me around, but before I was really showing, and it was never the right time to make the announcement. He was flabbergasted and incredibly happy for us, but couldn't believe how "tiny" I was. I guess the camera adds 10 pounds to the belly because I don't feel that tiny these days! He immediately started talking to the baby and said "You're so lucky! You have the best parents! I can't wait to meet you!" He actually made me choke up a little bit! Definitely a very sweet reaction. :)

2 more days until we're in New York... and the high is 63! I can't WAIT!

Comments

Popular Posts