Visiting my favorite family...

Today I was super excited when I woke up, because I had plans to visit a family that I used to work for... they were the coolest family I've worked for part-time, and Jenny (their mother) taught me so much about parenting gracefully. Every time I would leave their house, I would leave encouraged and with a positive outlook. Jenny is just an amazing person, a wonderful listener, and one of the best mothers I have ever had the privilege of knowing. She has four children: Molly, Miles, and Annie & Ella. Her kids reflect how she has parented, and it was so much fun to see Annie & Ella today! The older kids were at camp, so I didn't get to see them today. I started working with them when the twins were only two months old until they were about 2. We have stayed in touch over the years, and I hope to always be in touch with them. Anyway, I really wanted to share our news with her in person, and I'm so glad I was able to! She wanted to know if I was sure there was only one... haha! I guess we will find out for 100% sure tomorrow! Annie & Ella also predicted that Baby Ridge will be a girl. We had a great visit, and I kept marveling at how much the girls have grown since I first knew them.... 8 weeks to 5 years old... big difference, obviously! Still as cute as ever, if you ask me! See for yourself!


Ella & Annie with me (l to r) at around 8 months old



Annie & Ella with me (l to r) today at 5 years old

Comments

Popular Posts