Maternity jeans
So, I still fit into all of my clothes just fine. They aren't tight or anything, and I still don't look pregnant. I'm used to it at this point. But I still wanted to check out maternity clothes because a lot of my friends rave about their maternity jeans once they make the switch. I also tried the Bella Band, and it just did not do the trick for me. It was cumbersome and hot, and I had to readjust it every time I sat down and stood up...not worth the effort.
So, my sister and I set off to Old Navy today to do some window shopping. Caroline wanted to look for some summer shorts, and I just wanted to check out the maternity section. I picked out a few maternity jeans and some shirts and tried them on.
Oh. My. Goodness.
The full panel maternity jeans felt like heaven. They aren't restrictive in the least, and they do NOT look like maternity jeans. I couldn't believe the difference in how they felt. Baby Ridge has been moving a heck of a lot more, and especially when I sit down in pants or jeans unless I unbutton the button a little. And let me tell you - it's not comfy having pants pushing on the abdomen area with a little baby squirming around too. I didn't buy any jeans at the store today because Old Navy was having a huge 25% off sale online only. So with the sale and a gift card I had hanging out in my wallet, I placed an online order for some maternity jeans that will arrive next week sometime and should last me from then until December. I'm so excited to have comfortable jeans on the way! It's the little things. ;)

Comments