21 weeks today!
21 weeks! Nothing new to update. Baby Ridge should be about 7 inches long right now... the size of a carrot. Something to think about the next time you're in the produce section this week. ;)
I spent the day at the pool with Moira. Not a bad way to make a living. My first week of work was definitely a smashing success. Next week is a 4 day workweek for me and I don't have to be at work until 9 AM for the rest of the summer. Yay for the extra 30 minutes of sleep! My bosses also reserved tickets for Ethan and I to go see a production at the Alliance, so we're probably going to go see the show tomorrow night. It's basically a dance group performing to Frank Sinatra's music. I love dance, Ethan loves Sinatra... why not? Apparently this is yet another perk of my job... tickets to see shows at the the theater! I adore theater, especially musicals and ballets. My family knows this, but I don't know if people outside of my family know how much I love the theater.
We also found out today that our friends Drew and Cassie are expecting their first baby! Yay for babies! Drew was Ethan's best man in our wedding, and their 5th anniversary was today. I remember their wedding as being one of the hottest weddings I have ever been to. Literally. I thought the guys I was sitting with were going to melt into the church pews. Anyway, they are still very newly pregnant (only 6 weeks), so we are hoping for the best for them and that the pregnancy continues to go well! They still don't know that we're expecting as we're not telling anyone else other than who we've told until 24 weeks. We'll see them next in November for Wagaman's wedding (coincidentially: Wags and his wife-to-be met at Drew & Cassie's wedding!). Amazing how life turns out sometimes!
It's only 8:30 right now, but we're headed to bed... I'm tired from being at the pool all day and very much looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Ethan has to work 1-5 AM , sleep a few hours, and then his regular 10-6 shift and then works again from 11 PM-3 AM...but at least he has Sunday off! Dare I hope he is actually awake for the performance tomorrow night?
That's all folks! Goodnight!
I spent the day at the pool with Moira. Not a bad way to make a living. My first week of work was definitely a smashing success. Next week is a 4 day workweek for me and I don't have to be at work until 9 AM for the rest of the summer. Yay for the extra 30 minutes of sleep! My bosses also reserved tickets for Ethan and I to go see a production at the Alliance, so we're probably going to go see the show tomorrow night. It's basically a dance group performing to Frank Sinatra's music. I love dance, Ethan loves Sinatra... why not? Apparently this is yet another perk of my job... tickets to see shows at the the theater! I adore theater, especially musicals and ballets. My family knows this, but I don't know if people outside of my family know how much I love the theater.
We also found out today that our friends Drew and Cassie are expecting their first baby! Yay for babies! Drew was Ethan's best man in our wedding, and their 5th anniversary was today. I remember their wedding as being one of the hottest weddings I have ever been to. Literally. I thought the guys I was sitting with were going to melt into the church pews. Anyway, they are still very newly pregnant (only 6 weeks), so we are hoping for the best for them and that the pregnancy continues to go well! They still don't know that we're expecting as we're not telling anyone else other than who we've told until 24 weeks. We'll see them next in November for Wagaman's wedding (coincidentially: Wags and his wife-to-be met at Drew & Cassie's wedding!). Amazing how life turns out sometimes!
It's only 8:30 right now, but we're headed to bed... I'm tired from being at the pool all day and very much looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Ethan has to work 1-5 AM , sleep a few hours, and then his regular 10-6 shift and then works again from 11 PM-3 AM...but at least he has Sunday off! Dare I hope he is actually awake for the performance tomorrow night?
That's all folks! Goodnight!

Comments