Seriously?!

So, I came home today after being gone for 12 days at the beach and in Charlotte, NC where I spent time with family and friends. Ethan and I were happy to see each other, and decided that we'd go out to eat for dinner at one of our favorite places, Il Localino. Their tiramisu is amazing, and they were featured on Scoutmob for 50% off.... which is what usually dictates where we will go for dinner if we go out. Can't pass up a good deal!

Ethan ordered the chicken madeira, and I ordered fettucine alfredo, which I ate last week with no issues. We ordered the tiramisu for dessert (of course!) and just had a god time catching up with each other... we stay in touch when we're apart, but there are always things that you forget to mention.

We came home, and Ethan felt Baby Ridge kick for the first time! I was very excited because I knew his chances of feeling the kicks were good since my sister was able to feel it from the outside last week. We spent the rest of the evening hanging out, and then headed to bed....early, I might add!

After 45 minutes, I knew that dinner wasn't staying in. ::sigh:: It all came up, and now I am wide awake at 12:40 AM (even though for some reason this post says that it's Tuesday at 9:32 PM) and hoping that I get tired enough to fall asleep sometime soon. At the risk of sounding like a whiny baby: my throat is really sore as a result, and it hurts to swallow. Really? Throwing up at 18 weeks and 4 days? I was so hoping that I was done with this part of pregnancy, especially since I haven't had to deal with that in almost 4 weeks! At least I'm off of Zofran, so I'll just be thankful for that. It's the little things, right?

Comments

Popular Posts