Come Fly With Me

Today was a lot of fun! I was up at 9:15 and did some things around the house, and then headed out to meet my friends Emily and Aneli for lunch at Goldberg's, pedicures at our favorite nail salon, and dessert at Menchie's. Aneli was somewhat disappointed because she was hoping I was showing. Nope, sorry. We spent three hours gabbing before we parted ways, and then I did our weekly grocery shopping before coming home.

When Ethan came home, we ate a quick dinner before going to the Broadway production "Come Fly With Me". It opens at the Fox next week, and tonight's performance was invitation only, which I did not know. I now have the inside connection to the arts & theater circle of Atlanta. Quite unwittingly, but I'm not complaining!

I wore my new Isabella & Oliver maternity dress tonight as well.... here's a picture of me in it with my dinner induced "bump" while sitting on the couch waiting for Ethan to get ready. Don't get too excited. I'm still not showing at all. When I stand up, it's flat. And again, it's because I ate dinner. Lots of people loved the dress, so it's definitely a winner! I am hoping that because I am not gaining weight in my face or anywhere else that I'm going to be one of those women who only gains it right in the belly. ::fingers crossed:: My guess is that it will happen between 25-30 weeks.



"Come Fly With Me" was totally awesome. There was a live band playing all of Sinatra's music and his voice was obviously recorded, but the music was live. The dancing was also really cool to watch. It was a very busy stage with all of the dancers, but I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Ethan enjoyed the music... not such a big fan of the dancing. And Baby Ridge was kicking a lot during saxophone solos. :) We had quite an enjoyable evening out!

Comments

Popular Posts