Girl time

Today was lots of fun! Lily and I hung out this morning waiting for Auntie E to wake up. She is obviously so over having her picture taken.

Once Erica was up, she took Lily and I was able to take a morning nap. Since she has been here, I've been able to catch up on sleep and re-energize. The past two weeks have been grueling because of the every 3-hour pumping schedule around the clock. I'll elaborate more on this in a later post when I'm ready to share my experience, but just know that pumping schedule has mercifully come to an end (we are NOT giving her formula).

Erica and I went to get manicures and pedicures, and of course Lily came along. She slept the entire time thanks to the Ergo carrier. My nail tech's name was Lily too. Lily (the baby) was a big hit in the salon.

It was SO nice to finally get a pedicure since I hadn't had one in 2 months! I was kicking myself the last few weeks for not getting one the day before Lily came... I decided to take a nap instead that day. Anyway, now that I know she does well in the carrier, I'll be continuing my monthly pedicures with the Minnies whether Ethan is home or not.

Tomorrow Erica, Lily, and I are headed to visit and have lunch with my lovely friend Jenny (who graciously hosted my Atlanta baby shower at her home). I'm so excited to see her and catch up. She and her husband Miles came to the hospital the day after Lily was born to meet her but haven't seen her since then. We might hit up the mall for some shopping too. It's so much fun having my best friend of 25 years here!

Comments

Popular Posts