Date night....

Ethan and I went out on our first real date since Lily was born. We've had short little errand dates, but not an evening out. We're not the dinner and a movie type .... (boring and oh-so-predictable).

No... we went to QuickShot Atlanta, and I learned how to load Ethan's service weapon and shoot it. Oh, and an AK-47 and Smith & Wesson .38 special. My favorite by far was the .40 service weapon, and I did a pretty good job getting several shots to the head of my target, especially for my first time ever. It was AWESOME. We will definitely be going back. I'm a perfectionist, so I'm all about learning accuracy. I do have to say that after watching Ethan shoot his service weapon, I have zero doubts that he would be able to defend himself at work if he had to. The man can fire off a shot with one hand faster than I can blink.

Shooting the .40 caliber (Ethan's service weapon)

The AK-47. This thing is NUTS and so loud!

Think I got him? Ethan says the ones on the white were my "warning shots". Ha.

Ethan then told me he wanted me to just shoot round after round without pausing.... so I did....and here's the video to prove it.

Comments

Popular Posts