Photography

Now that Lily is older and does more interesting things (sorry, but I'm not someone who takes 1,395,291,184 photos of their child doing the exact same thing....::yawn::) I pulled out my Canon 60D and put on my 50 mm 1.4f lens because I wanted bokeh (no, this isn't a typo, it's a photography term that refers to the blurry look around the object of sharp focus). I'm excited to finally be able to practice my photography skills and continue learning. Now that she naps, I'm working on learning Photoshop editing as well, and Minnie E is an amazing photographer that is super helpful with tips. We're planning on making a trip up to Joann's fabrics so we can pick out some great materials for backdrops. Someone told me that I won't do this for my subsequent children. I beg to differ. I most certainly will. People also told me I'd never give birth without medication, that I'd change my mind about cloth diapering in a week, and that a schedule for a baby younger than 9 months is impossible. HA. Watch me. (Ethan will confirm that the best way to ensure that I do something that I say I will do is to tell me I can't do it)

That being said, here are a few (unedited) pictures that I took this morning. Cell phone photos are all fine and good, but I don't want my Wordless Wednesday posts to ALWAYS be low quality snapshots.



Comments

Manda Berke said…
Lauren!!! She's beautiful!!! You can do anything that you set your mind to and well, the greatest motivation is usually the people that have so much to say that we won't do ;);) Just beautiful! Loved reading your blog this morning! :) :)

Popular Posts