Going away for a couple of days....
I am up way too late, y'all.
Why? Because the bridal shower I'm throwing for my super awesome sister-in-law to be is on Saturday in Charlotte. I have spent the past five hours finishing up all of the little details. Ethan is throwing his brother's bachelor party which lasts from 9-5. I'll be heading to the bachelorette party later on Saturday night but not for too long....(a) I can't really drink and (b) we head back to Atlanta Sunday morning. Emily was kind enough to majorly assist me with the shower favors (totally a 2 person job), and I have everything neatly boxed up and ready to go. I won't share any details right now because Carolyn (hey girl!) does read this blog, and doesn't know any of the details surrounding her shower other than when/where/the menu. I'd rather keep it a surprise, and you can bet I'll be posting about the shower next week!
Tomorrow I'll be cleaning the house and packing. This is our first road trip with Lily and you can bet that I will not be overpacking. I'll even take a picture to prove it! The house needs to be cleaned because next week is spring break and my parents are coming in Monday-Friday. I'm working full days Monday-Thursday since Mo will be out of school and not going on vacation until the end of the week. My parents will be joining us on our adventures ... bread and cinnamon bun baking, Stone Mountain Park, etc. I don't leave Lily for a day with anyone, I much prefer her to be with me since breastfeeding her is a heck of a lot easier than bottle feeding. (So grateful I can say that after the tough road we had!!!) I'm so thankful that I'll get a whole week with my parents. I miss them a lot and won't get to see them very much this weekend! They've been so busy with school, etc. so I feel like we have so much catching up to do.
We leave for Charlotte tomorrow evening and then head home Sunday morning. Very quick trip with no time to see anyone this time. We'll be going back again for the wedding and will hopefully have more time (depending on Ethan's job) that weekend to visit with family and some good friends who haven't yet had a chance to meet Lily!
I'll see you guys again on Sunday with Lily's 18 week picture.
Why? Because the bridal shower I'm throwing for my super awesome sister-in-law to be is on Saturday in Charlotte. I have spent the past five hours finishing up all of the little details. Ethan is throwing his brother's bachelor party which lasts from 9-5. I'll be heading to the bachelorette party later on Saturday night but not for too long....(a) I can't really drink and (b) we head back to Atlanta Sunday morning. Emily was kind enough to majorly assist me with the shower favors (totally a 2 person job), and I have everything neatly boxed up and ready to go. I won't share any details right now because Carolyn (hey girl!) does read this blog, and doesn't know any of the details surrounding her shower other than when/where/the menu. I'd rather keep it a surprise, and you can bet I'll be posting about the shower next week!
Tomorrow I'll be cleaning the house and packing. This is our first road trip with Lily and you can bet that I will not be overpacking. I'll even take a picture to prove it! The house needs to be cleaned because next week is spring break and my parents are coming in Monday-Friday. I'm working full days Monday-Thursday since Mo will be out of school and not going on vacation until the end of the week. My parents will be joining us on our adventures ... bread and cinnamon bun baking, Stone Mountain Park, etc. I don't leave Lily for a day with anyone, I much prefer her to be with me since breastfeeding her is a heck of a lot easier than bottle feeding. (So grateful I can say that after the tough road we had!!!) I'm so thankful that I'll get a whole week with my parents. I miss them a lot and won't get to see them very much this weekend! They've been so busy with school, etc. so I feel like we have so much catching up to do.
We leave for Charlotte tomorrow evening and then head home Sunday morning. Very quick trip with no time to see anyone this time. We'll be going back again for the wedding and will hopefully have more time (depending on Ethan's job) that weekend to visit with family and some good friends who haven't yet had a chance to meet Lily!
I'll see you guys again on Sunday with Lily's 18 week picture.
Oh, and as of this post, we're #278 on Top Baby Blogs. Thank you so much for your votes!

Comments