Atlanta Baby Shower

As I mentioned in a previous post many months ago, my friend Jenny immediately offered to host a baby shower when I told her that I was pregnant. The Minnies and my friend Lindsay had also offered, so I just gave everyone each other's information and they took it from there. I gave them zero direction, and it was amazing with a fall theme. Both of my showers were amazing and unique. My mom, grandmother, and Erica came down for it too, which made it super special to have them there too. So many of my friends from Atlanta came, and the house was pretty full of people. Erica took a photo of me with each guest, but I'm not going to post all of those because there would be over 30 pictures! I wish I could include them all but there are almost 300, so I just picked a few of the highlights to share!

The food was all amazing! Mini quiche (my favorite) was on the table

Delicious chocolate cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream that Lindsay made

They surprised me with one of the photos from my maternity session!

My amazing mom and I
(so strange to see a picture of me pregnant now!)

All the guests signed this onesie with messages for Baby Ridge

They also had "Wishes for Baby" which each guest filled out.
Here's my sweet grandmother filling out hers. They were so fun to read later.

Here are Annie and Ella participating in the "Prayers for Baby Ridge" activity.
Each guest picked a bead and held it while they quietly prayed for Baby Ridge.
Then they wrote their name on a sheet and strung the bead on a string.
I have the string, and I know who put each one on.

Minnie E (Emily) knew how much I loved caramel apples... so she set up a station for all of the
guests to make their own and take them home as favors! Genius. And SO GOOD!

Putting m&m's on my apple....yummmmm.

Jenny and I (one of the few with open permission to touch the belly)
Dawn and I sticking out the bumps... we are waiting on Baby Luke with a due date of 1-13!

There are a million photos of me opening gifts, so I will just post a few.
This is my reaction to the sneaky Minnies getting us the Mamaroo!

Everyone was so generous and thoughtful.
Our registry was completely bought out between both showers!

I love this picture... we were all cracking up... my family loves to goof off.

3 generations.... or I guess you could say 4 since Lily is technically in the picture!
My dad was my grandmother's first child. I was my dad's first child.
Lily is my first child and the first grandchild and great grandchild. Pretty cool!

The Minnies

My lovely hostesses and I

I am still overwhelmed by the outpouring of love and support from all of my wonderful friends and family. Lily was truly loved before she was even born. I'm blessed to have so many friends who care so much.

Comments

Popular Posts