Today was a GOOD day!
1) No Zofran was necessary.
2) I cleaned the whole house.
3) I managed to go grocery shopping.
4) I didn't collapse in bed mid afternoon for a nap.
5) I had dinner ready for Ethan when he came home from work!
6) I'm still awake and not exhausted at almost 10 PM.
Dare I hope this is just the beginning of a nice trend for the second trimester which officially starts TOMORROW?!
1) No Zofran was necessary.
2) I cleaned the whole house.
3) I managed to go grocery shopping.
4) I didn't collapse in bed mid afternoon for a nap.
5) I had dinner ready for Ethan when he came home from work!
6) I'm still awake and not exhausted at almost 10 PM.
Dare I hope this is just the beginning of a nice trend for the second trimester which officially starts TOMORROW?!

Comments