Housewife projects, etc.

My week has been going well. I've discovered as long as I have a daily project or something to leave the house to go and do, staying at home isn't boring. I visited with my friend Dawn for 2 hours yesterday, and have been scheduling things to do this week... I'm so excited that NEXT weekend we get to share our news with family!

On the agenda today? Make deviled eggs at Ethan's request...he's recently developed an affinity for them and loves them. I've eaten plenty but this was definitely my first time ever making them! Aside from the time factor (I think it's quite time consuming from start to finish) they were super easy to make. I looked up a bunch of recipes online and ended up sort of coming up with my own recipe using the main ingredients the others did. I just needed a guide of sorts. I then piped in the yolk filling with my stainless steel icing piper, and voila...



That was my little housewife project for the day. Next week I'm going to make a chocolate cake. From scratch. Just because I can.

Comments

Popular Posts