Baby strollers and calzones...

The stroller arrived last night in perfect condition! Ethan already assembled it (in about 2 minutes flat) and it's been put away into storage until we need it. I was so happy that it arrived safely and that I got exactly what I wanted, AND for a better deal. Guess it just goes to show that everything does happen for a reason.

Yesterday was incredibly rough. I felt sick ALL day long and ended up taking a Unisom/B6 combo at 7:30 PM....was out like a light by 8:30...and slept for 14 hours. At least I don't feel sick while sleeping...

This morning I hung out with Emily for a little while and then headed to have lunch with my friend, Heather at a pizza place with DELICIOUS calzones.... Heather replaced me at my job that I had prior to my most recent one, and we became good friends. Heather is also 26 weeks pregnant with a little girl. It was great to catch up with her and hear about her pregnancy experience. She had a really rough time with 24/7 nausea and hers went away at around 18 weeks... so there is hope for me! She also hasn't put any weight on either and keeps putting on 4 pounds and then losing 4 pounds... I have a feeling that I am going to struggle with putting weight on as well since I lost even more weight over the last couple of days thanks to the resurgence of feeling sick all the time and not wanting or even being able to eat. So, we had a good time catching up and swapping pregnancy stories.

Time for a nap!

Comments

Popular Posts