Let's try this again....

This morning I had my friend Dawn and her three charges over to swim. We swam for 2 hours with the kiddos and a good time was had by all! Her youngest is 18 months old and has the exact same stroller I want. You know, the one that was completely demolished on the way to my house. The one that is discontinued and impossible to find anywhere. Of course, seeing the stroller just made me want it more. After swimming we all went to lunch at La Fonda. Yummy....Cuban sandwich with black beans and yellow rice. Never mind the fact that I could barely even eat half of it.

With the stroller at the front of my mind and motivating me to try one more time, I googled the heck out of Google after I came home from lunch.

And I actually FOUND one.... for less than the last one! It's ordered....so fingers crossed that it actually makes it here not demolished. We shall see! If not, I'm pretty sure I will call it a day with that stroller. Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts