Motherhood as a Mission Field
Motherhood as a Mission Field
The above article summarizes my feelings about motherhood perfectly. I don't talk much about my faith or my beliefs because I don't want to push them on people. I am very much a person who shares when asked, but keeps quiet otherwise. However, I really wanted to share the above article because I know so many of my friends who are stay at home moms or plan to be would be encouraged by it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did!
The above article summarizes my feelings about motherhood perfectly. I don't talk much about my faith or my beliefs because I don't want to push them on people. I am very much a person who shares when asked, but keeps quiet otherwise. However, I really wanted to share the above article because I know so many of my friends who are stay at home moms or plan to be would be encouraged by it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did!

Comments