Blueberry muffins....
So, our sweet neighbor down the hall left us a pint of fresh organic blueberries. After much thought, I decided that I would make homemade blueberry muffins from scratch, and chose a recipe from AllRecipes.com. The name of the recipe? "To Die For Blueberry Muffins". If you're interested, click here for the recipe. I love cooking and baking, and I thought it would be a lot of fun to make them since Ethan ADORES blueberry muffins. I make no claims that these are healthy in the least bit (other than the fresh blueberries) but my GOODNESS, do they taste good. I'm afraid there won't be any left when I come home from work tomorrow because Ethan keeps eating them! He says the best part is the cinnamon streusel topping.

I had a good day at work today.... it was the easiest Monday I've ever had to be honest. Moira and I went to the park for 2.5 hours and then to a friend's house to play. She fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I was definitely successful in wearing her out! This week is only a 4 day week for me, and my best friend Erica arrives on Thursday evening for the weekend. Super excited to see her and have some girl time!
Ethan was able to see Baby Ridge move my stomach around like a wave... I'm not sure what he/she was doing in there.... but it felt like dive rolls to me!

I had a good day at work today.... it was the easiest Monday I've ever had to be honest. Moira and I went to the park for 2.5 hours and then to a friend's house to play. She fell asleep in the car on the way home, so I was definitely successful in wearing her out! This week is only a 4 day week for me, and my best friend Erica arrives on Thursday evening for the weekend. Super excited to see her and have some girl time!
Ethan was able to see Baby Ridge move my stomach around like a wave... I'm not sure what he/she was doing in there.... but it felt like dive rolls to me!

Comments