My fingers are back! I have no idea why they swelled up... but this morning they were totally normal again. I'm definitely okay with that. I had resigned myself to walking around without them and ignoring the judging eyes of mean people. We'll see how long they stay normal... I wonder if it was just because I had a really long day that day and was out late with friends the night before? Hm.

My parents get in tonight by 11 PM, and I'm looking forward to seeing them. The house is all ready for their arrival, and so am I. Ethan is working extra jobs after work until 3 AM, so I'm planning to watch a movie or something tonight while I wait for my parents to arrive. Nice and low key.

Time for me to get ready to head to "work".... I am picking Mo up and then we're heading to the Barnes & Noble for a treat from Starbucks and a few hours of reading time. I downloaded some books onto my Kindle so I'm all set. Yes, this is actually what I do for work sometimes.... eat cookies, drink hot chocolate, and read books. No complaints here!

Comments

Popular Posts