Eggnog and dreams
I'm not a huge fan of eggnog (unless it's spiked), but Ethan discovered it last year and loooooooooooves it. I mean, LOVES it. Only one particular kind though, so I've been making sure we always have some in our fridge throughout this holiday season.
Anyway, I have a point to this post that involves eggnog.
Yesterday I took a nap, and I had a dream that I had pumped a bottle of milk for Ethan to give the baby (which was a boy) because I was headed out for some "me" time. I leave, and Ethan is getting the bottle ready but accidentially knocks it over and spills it all over the floor. He cleans it up, and then looks around like he's about to be caught... and pours eggnog into the bottle and then feeds it to the baby...who is wild about the eggnog. When I come back, he informs me that the baby has been fed, but that a mishap occurred, so eggnog was the replacement. He then says "Well, I figured he'd like it since I do, and he sucked it right down...."
**Disclaimer** : My husband knows better than to feed a baby eggnog, so this scenario would never actually happen.
Anyway, I have a point to this post that involves eggnog.
Yesterday I took a nap, and I had a dream that I had pumped a bottle of milk for Ethan to give the baby (which was a boy) because I was headed out for some "me" time. I leave, and Ethan is getting the bottle ready but accidentially knocks it over and spills it all over the floor. He cleans it up, and then looks around like he's about to be caught... and pours eggnog into the bottle and then feeds it to the baby...who is wild about the eggnog. When I come back, he informs me that the baby has been fed, but that a mishap occurred, so eggnog was the replacement. He then says "Well, I figured he'd like it since I do, and he sucked it right down...."
**Disclaimer** : My husband knows better than to feed a baby eggnog, so this scenario would never actually happen.

Comments