Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Today was my best day in a while.... I was able to eat a ham and cheese melt for lunch! And every bite was delicious. AND STAYED DOWN!
Then I was able to eat an afternoon snack....
And I also ate two slices of pizza for dinner.
This is the most food I've eaten in one day in over a week. It's a miracle. I've also been able to DRINK a lot more, which has made me feel a lot better overall. Still queasy but it wasn't near as bad today as it has been.
There's relief in sight!
Also, I would like to thank Lululemon Athletica for their stretchy and good looking yoga wear, which is what I will be living in. For a while.
Then I was able to eat an afternoon snack....
And I also ate two slices of pizza for dinner.
This is the most food I've eaten in one day in over a week. It's a miracle. I've also been able to DRINK a lot more, which has made me feel a lot better overall. Still queasy but it wasn't near as bad today as it has been.
There's relief in sight!
Also, I would like to thank Lululemon Athletica for their stretchy and good looking yoga wear, which is what I will be living in. For a while.

Comments