So today has been nice... I've been able to eat with only a little bit of nausea .... which has been when I haven't had something on my stomach. I can deal with that.
I met my friend Emily after work and we went and got pedicures together....it was nice to have that little luxury for myself! I'm loving the color that I picked.
I came home and I decided to use the energy that I had left to clean the house.... I folded and put away a TON of laundry, ran the dishwasher, started more laundry, cleaned out the fridge, cleaned the countertops...and am now sitting on the couch completely exhausted. But hey, I got SOMETHING accomplished, which is more than I can say for the last few weeks! I'm hoping what they say about second trimester energy is true...but even if it isn't, I won't be working so I'll only have to worry about our house and our life, not two households like I do now.
I'm currently waiting for Ethan to bring home a few groceries... I'm in the mood for buttered pasta with parmesan cheese. Or Lucky Charms. I haven't decided yet. I'm so GRATEFUL that I can even be debating over which to eat.
Getting excited about our midwife visit on Wednesday!!!
I met my friend Emily after work and we went and got pedicures together....it was nice to have that little luxury for myself! I'm loving the color that I picked.
I came home and I decided to use the energy that I had left to clean the house.... I folded and put away a TON of laundry, ran the dishwasher, started more laundry, cleaned out the fridge, cleaned the countertops...and am now sitting on the couch completely exhausted. But hey, I got SOMETHING accomplished, which is more than I can say for the last few weeks! I'm hoping what they say about second trimester energy is true...but even if it isn't, I won't be working so I'll only have to worry about our house and our life, not two households like I do now.
I'm currently waiting for Ethan to bring home a few groceries... I'm in the mood for buttered pasta with parmesan cheese. Or Lucky Charms. I haven't decided yet. I'm so GRATEFUL that I can even be debating over which to eat.
Getting excited about our midwife visit on Wednesday!!!

Comments