Mexico was wonderful. Except for the throwing up part which was not so wonderful. But two of the three days that I was there were good days with only one day being really bad nausea and throwing up wise, so I'll take it. I came home and discovered that I'd lost more weight for a total of 10 pounds down since we found out I was pregnant. Baby sure doesn't like mommy to eat anything.

Last night dinner didn't stay down. Neither did my prenatal vitamins or the little bit of water that I tried to drink.

Today I drank a ginger ale for breakfast. For lunch, I had 2 sherbert push up pops. Then I managed to eat a handful of pretzels and some HI punch. I came home, and Ethan made me a grilled cheese sandwich....currently waiting to see if this will stay down or come up. ::sigh::

On a more positive note, we're past 8 weeks and will be 9 weeks on Friday! Next week is our first visit with our midwifery practice and we'll hopefully get to hear the heartbeat. We tried to listen for it tonight and we think we heard it but weren't sure.... it'll be a lot easier to find once I'm 10 weeks. I'm soooo ready to be out of the first trimester and to leave the nausea and vomiting behind. Seriously.

Comments

Popular Posts