Last week of work....

I did not go to work today because Eugenia was still sick yesterday, and I don't need to be around that. She is doing better though, and I will be back to work on Wednesday. I'm working tomorrow from 1:15-4:45, but I won't be dealing with the younger two: just with errands and with Finn. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday will be normal days for me. I am just praying I can get through the week!

Today was nice... I went to Target to get a couple of things one of which was a bottle of Flinstones chewable vitamins... I have not been able to swallow my regular prenatals, so the Flintstones will have to do for now until I get to a place where I can swallow things again. Right now the nausea is just too much to handle. After Target I put on my swimsuit and went down to the pool and spent a couple of hours chatting with my favorite neighbor and soaking up some Vitamin D. It was a nice preview to what the rest of my summer will be like! I also did a couple of things around the house AND cooked dinner.

Yes, that's right folks. I opened a box of frozen Stouffer's lasagna and ::gasp:: put it in the oven! All by myself.

I will cook again. From scratch. When I am able.

Which will hopefully be in the next few weeks, Lord willing. But for now? I will just do what I can.

Comments

Popular Posts