Tutu cute and future giveaway!
When Erica was here, I enlisted her to help baby wrangle for Lily's tutu shoot. I wanted to do the shoot when Lily was around 9 months old, and had ordered her tutu a couple of months ago from Little h. Big Style. Micaela, the owner, made a custom design at my request just for Lily to match her Bumgenius Freetime in the mirror color, and it is now a design offered through her Etsy store! I'm not a huge fan of tons of pink, but I love purples, blues, and turquoise... I LOVE the tutu, and Lily will be able to wear it until she's 2! If you love this tutu as much as I do, you can purchase it here. (Lily is the model!) If you have a little boy, there's something for you too...Little h. has superhero capes and goggles!
If you aren't a follower of this blog, you might want to consider it, because....Micaela is going to host a giveaway of one of her amazing creations on this blog in September! :) This would be great if you're a photographer for a studio prop, or as a gift for the special little girl in your life (come on, you know you want to be the coolest aunt). Tutus also make amazing baby shower gifts if the mom has elected to find out if she's having a girl!
Photos were taken using BadSass backdrops, Canon 60D with 50mm/1.4 lens, and slightly edited in PSE with Yellow Sky Actions.
Photos that I take from here on out will have the above watermark on it for copyright and image protection purposes. Pretty cool, huh? I had been meaning to do this for awhile but just never got around to it....until my friend Hailey recommended a friend of hers. My watermark was designed for me by Jessica Wright... if you're looking for a talented graphic designer for a watermark, blog design, etc...you should definitely check her out. I really enjoyed working with her, and she had several options ready for me in less than 24 hours, and then combined my favorites from a couple of different selections. She also sent a super helpful (and simple!) tutorial for actually applying the watermarks to my photos. Since I'd never had experience with that, those instructions were much appreciated!
If you aren't a follower of this blog, you might want to consider it, because....Micaela is going to host a giveaway of one of her amazing creations on this blog in September! :) This would be great if you're a photographer for a studio prop, or as a gift for the special little girl in your life (come on, you know you want to be the coolest aunt). Tutus also make amazing baby shower gifts if the mom has elected to find out if she's having a girl!
Photos were taken using BadSass backdrops, Canon 60D with 50mm/1.4 lens, and slightly edited in PSE with Yellow Sky Actions.
Photos that I take from here on out will have the above watermark on it for copyright and image protection purposes. Pretty cool, huh? I had been meaning to do this for awhile but just never got around to it....until my friend Hailey recommended a friend of hers. My watermark was designed for me by Jessica Wright... if you're looking for a talented graphic designer for a watermark, blog design, etc...you should definitely check her out. I really enjoyed working with her, and she had several options ready for me in less than 24 hours, and then combined my favorites from a couple of different selections. She also sent a super helpful (and simple!) tutorial for actually applying the watermarks to my photos. Since I'd never had experience with that, those instructions were much appreciated!






Comments
Happy weekend, friend!