We had so much fun at Ocean Isle Beach. Erica, Lily, and I were there from Sunday evening through Friday evening. Janie (Phillip's mom) was our gracious host, and we just had lots of fun gabbing, going to the beach, and eating tons of fresh seafood all week long. Ethan flew up on Friday to join us. Our friends Phillip and Irene surprised us with a visit, and we were able to see them for a bit on Friday before we packed up and left. Ethan and I stayed on at OIB and were able to see them again on Sunday before going home due to Ethan volunteering his handy mechanic skills with the brakes on one of their cars. :) We can't wait to go back again next year! Destin, Florida is definitely still our preferred beach for small children though, but OIB will always have a special place in our hearts. Anyway, the below photos were taken with my phone camera, Phillip's camera, and my 60D. I did my best to take photos, but we were really busy so I didn't always get the chance....and I don't like taking the Canon down to the beach with the sand for the entire day. My one regret from this trip is that I have no pictures of Erica with Lily except of her in her pajamas! (which I am not going to post) Definitely next time....
 |
| Snuggles |
 |
| The "urban sombrero" |
 |
| Playtime in the baby pool |
 |
| Think she's having fun? |
 |
| Just chillin' |
 |
Lily loved the waves....she would yell as they came in and crashed into her
(I found her adorable seersucker two piece on clearance at a local OIB boutique) |
 |
| She's yelling here. |
 |
| Hanging out (the blurry spots are drops of water on Phillip's waterproof camera) |
 |
Out in the ocean....very different from the calm waters of Florida!
This was one of two days we were able to take her out because the other days were way too rough. |
 |
| Daddy and daughter |
 |
| Breakfast time |
 |
| Lily sandwich with Aunt Irene |
 |
| Aunt Irene sure loves her little niece |
 |
| What a face |
 |
| Our family |
Comments