Just checking in....
Some blurbs from life...
Been very busy with work, hence the lack of blog posts. When we get home, I just want to veg and be with Lily until she goes to bed. Very thankful for Lily W. working as our babysitter so that my Lily is able to stay on her nap schedule and sleep well at night.
Totally NOT going to do this next summer - I will be a full time non-working SAHM or take the summer off at the very least. It's not that "bad" but I am just not interested in working full-time hours even just a few weeks.... I don't have to work to contribute to supporting our family, so I'm not going to do it next summer. No thanks. Still not sure when I'll make the transition to no longer working at all. I go back and forth, and am waiting on some stuff to resolve before making a decision.
8 more workdays before we fly up to Ohio. SO looking forward to a week with my family even though we'll miss Ethan.
Mo and I watched Charlotte's Web during Lily's nap today and baked chocolate chip cookies, which were totally delicious. We dubbed today "chill out" day because we were so busy last week!
Lily tried cucumber today and completely demolished the stick I gave her. When she dropped it, she angrily let me know of her displeasure at not having it in her hand. She also seemed to like the taste of apple juice from the whole apple that we gave her to munch on. I haven't really given her solids that she can easily ingest as I'm more interested in having her taste things by chewing on them at this juncture. But she sure did love that cucumber!
Ethan took the night off work from his extra job tonight to go to a Braves game with friends - so glad that he took some time to go enjoy himself! Emily came over with her sweet, adorable, and incredibly well behaved puppy Prim, and brought gyro platters from Mediterranean Grill. It was nice to catch up with her.
I don't have to be at work until 10 tomorrow. The Ridge family will be sleeping in.
Goodnight!

Comments