Happy Father's Day!
![]() |
| Dad and I |
When I married Ethan, I knew if we ever had children, he would be an excellent father. I wouldn't have married him otherwise. He is an amazing dad. Ethan was exposed to kids aged newborn through 16 almost right away after we started dating, so he had several years (9, to be exact!) to learn the ropes from me. At first he was nervous with small babies, but he's a quick study in pretty much everything from swaddling to diaper changing, so there was no hesitation or cluelessness when Lily arrived. From the moment he caught her after she was born, he was as hands on and as involved as I could ever have asked for.
Ethan supports me 110% as Lily's mother and stands with me at all times. He is my protector and Lily's too. He is loving and caring. He always considers our best interests, and he works incredibly hard for us. I couldn't ask for a better teammate and partner in life. Or a smarter one. Or a more handsome one. I could keep going. But I'll spare you. As I've said, he's an amazing husband and father, so I have absolutely no reservations about adding more children to our family in the future.
So, in honor of Father's Day and in recognition of my wonderful husband who is the best dad in the world (next to mine) and the most amazing husband I could ever ask for, I'm going to share some pictures of Ethan and Lily from her birthday through today....





Comments