Father's Day recap

Lily and I were up at 7 yesterday morning, and I changed her into a special onesie that said "I Have the Number 1 Daddy". She is wearing it in yesterday's weekly photo, but the "Daddy" part is hidden due to the way she was sitting. We gave Ethan a shirt that states "I Make Cute Babies." I wanted to find a onesie that said "Cute Baby" but it didn't happen. I actually shared a picture on Facebook and someone asked me if it was a pregnancy announcement for Baby Ridge 2.0. No. You all know me: not my style to announce personal things on Facebook. Whenever we do decide to have another baby in the future, we'll be doing the same thing we did with Lily - hush hush for at least 15 weeks! Just the way we roll.....


I made us all breakfast while Lily played on the floor, and we spent an hour together before Ethan went to work. Lily ate breakfast with us too. She wasn't sure about how the sausage tasted, but she did eat some eggs and munched on her cantaloupe.

I was hoping we'd have a little more time together when he got home last night, but that didn't happen...for a really good reason. Ethan ended up working an extra job overnight because one of his fellow officers brought his brand new baby girl home from the hospital yesterday! Such a cool day to bring home a new baby!


Comments

Popular Posts