So, I am now over 7 weeks... I'll hit 8 weeks when I'm in Mexico this coming week. I'm glad that it's passing by quickly because I am more than ready for the second trimester to be here. I am not loving the being tired all the time, although I know it's a result of all the work my body is doing to grow Baby Ridge. It's just somewhat difficult with my lifestyle and my job, and I'm not used to being forced to take it easy and rest as much as I've needed to. I had a second acupuncture session done to combat nausea, and I'm hoping that it lasts awhile. My first one worked really well, but I think the stress of losing my grandmother and all the travel that was involved with that (over 24 hours of driving combined in a space of 4 days) made it not last as long as it typically would have.
No weird cravings yet, but there are some days where all I want to eat is cereal...or chicken. For the most part I just eat what I feel like eating within moderation and don't eat what I'm feeling an aversion to. I know that right now the baby gets very little from me nutritionally, so it's not as important as it will be in the second trimester.
I'm looking forward to Mexico... I fully intend to enjoy myself and get lots of sun and sleep.
No weird cravings yet, but there are some days where all I want to eat is cereal...or chicken. For the most part I just eat what I feel like eating within moderation and don't eat what I'm feeling an aversion to. I know that right now the baby gets very little from me nutritionally, so it's not as important as it will be in the second trimester.
I'm looking forward to Mexico... I fully intend to enjoy myself and get lots of sun and sleep.

Comments