Little gymnast shenanigans
We have a little climber on our hands. I'm going to have to sign her up for gymnastics. Most of the time she can get herself out of the situations she creates...but sometimes she needs help from her mama!
In the above picture, Lily figured out that if she pulled the towel towards her, she could get the brownie pan to the edge of the counter. She had been watching Ethan demolish the pan over the last couple of days (believe it or not I hadn't actually eaten any brownies yet from what was still there!) Once she carefully accomplished this, her little hands went up and found the butter knife in the pan that her daddy left in it. There was not a crumb of brownie left on that butter knife when she handed it over to me. I watched all of this transpire... I don't tend to intervene unless there's danger. I like to see what she's capable of and snap photos of it. :)
Tomorrow and this weekend are supposed to be GORGEOUS... in the 70's and sunny! We will definitely be spending time at the park and I hope to get some photos with my actual camera. I hope we have this nice weather next weekend too since Emily and I are running another 5k!


Comments