Baby Sprinkle

Top clockwise: the table setting, gorgeous flowers, sprinkle favors!

My sweet friends here (Lindsay & Karen) in Atlanta threw me a baby sprinkle yesterday, which is the term for "tiny baby shower". I honestly didn't need a single thing since we received everything we needed when my showers were thrown back when I was pregnant with Lily. I guess that's a benefit of being Team Green - you register for what you actually need and in gender neutral colors, so you can use them for every subsequent child...which is exactly the case here.

The sprinkle was held at Cafe Intermezzo, which is one of my favorite Atlanta spots. They have amazing hot chocolate and coffee drinks, as well as a huge pastry case with all sorts of desserts. I indulged in a Cafe Berlin (Nutella hot chocolate) and a chocolate mousse cake slice. I enjoyed spending 2.5 hours just chatting with the girls and catching up especially since we don't get to do that as often as we'd like with our crazy schedules!

Here's a few photos from the sprinkle.... I loved all the attention to the little details, which is no surprise knowing my friends!

The Minnies and I
Lindsay and I
Karen & I
L to R: Karen, Lindsay, me, Aneli, and Emily


The beautiful cake that Lindsay discovered she couldn't bring into Cafe Intermezzo....
Ethan and I took care of eating it later!

Just a few of the details that were on our table. i brought them home and took pictures in my kitchen
 since the lighting at Cafe Intermezzo wasn't good enough to get clear photos.
Lindsay is a floral designer who does weddings... so I'm loving having these gorgeous little arrangements at my house!



Comments

Popular Posts