22 weeks old!

These pictures are getting more difficult to take....the poor rabbit is now being shoved aside.

"Excuse me, it's me they want to see."

Yesterday Lily and I visited our Aunt Cathy....the last time we saw her was FOUR years ago. Ethan had hoped to be able to stop by, but he ended up dealing with a suspicious package situation at work, so he was tied up for hours. Hopefully next time she's visiting in July it will work out for him to see her too!

Lily & Aunt Cathy
Lily immediately smiled at Aunt Cathy, and the two of them hit it off. Lily was chatting with Aunt Cathy and even showed off her rolling skills for her. Her opinion is that when Lily is smiling and happy, she looks just like me but when she's intense and pondering, she looks like Ethan. I definitely agree with that assessment. It was so much fun to catch up with Aunt Cathy and see her with Lily. I only wish we could have spent more time with her! Aunt Cathy also bought some absolutely adorable clothes for Lily in 6-12 month sizes. All of them are just so cute and adorable...a few of the items fit Lily now, and some of the others will be perfect for fall.  Several of them are going to be so cute on her when we're on our beach trips this summer! She didn't leave me out either....she saved some mini chocolate and red velvet bundt cakes from the Corner bakery. I may or may not have eaten one as my dinner last night. If there's one thing I can say about my Aunt Cathy....it's that she has impeccable taste in pretty much everything. Clothes, food, you name it. I can't wait to hopefully visit again in a few months...Lily will be sitting up and most likely crawling by July, so it will be fun for Aunt Cathy to be able to see that!

I'll end this post with one of my favorite recent pictures of Lily taken the day before she turned 5 months old. She has started smacking her lips and then does this "I'm so pleased with myself" face right afterwards.


***If you think this picture is adorable, you should vote for us on Top Baby Blogs. Just sayin'.***

Comments

Popular Posts