8th Anniversary
Today is our 8th anniversary, and almost 11 years to the day we first met (August 10). It's crazy how it feels like I never knew a time when Ethan wasn't in my life and at the same time it feels like he walked into my life yesterday. We have been through so many experiences in our marriage, and I couldn't ask for a more solid or loving partner and defender. He makes me feel loved, valued, and appreciated and never fails to tell me how much he loves me. He never fails to tell Lily how much he loves her either. He's an amazing husband, and a rock star dad.
Ethan gave me an Olympus Tough underwater camera which I'm so excited to use on our upcoming beach trip! My gift to him will be given at the beach, but I don't want to post about it and potentially ruin the surprise beforehand... so look for a beach post to find out what I gave him.
As is our yearly tradition, we took a photo. We plan on doing this our whole marriage so we can see how we age over the years.... this is the first time Ethan's ever had a beard!
Ethan gave me an Olympus Tough underwater camera which I'm so excited to use on our upcoming beach trip! My gift to him will be given at the beach, but I don't want to post about it and potentially ruin the surprise beforehand... so look for a beach post to find out what I gave him.
As is our yearly tradition, we took a photo. We plan on doing this our whole marriage so we can see how we age over the years.... this is the first time Ethan's ever had a beard!
![]() |
| Lily joined us for a few... she's an amazing smiler for the remote shutter and tripod! |



Comments