Busy season
I know I've been scarce around here, and a large part of that is due to how crazy work is for me right now. Business is booming and we have more open positions with our nanny agency than we've ever had before at once. So most of my days are spent recruiting and interviewing. We also have been busy with developing new marketing plans and strategies... sometimes I feel like a stockbroker dealing in nannies. Essentially, that's what I am, haha. It's all good though- being busy is good! Hopefully once these jobs are closed and the marketing is taken care of, I will be able to balance writing on the blog a little more than I have been the past month! :) Look for an update tomorrow summarizing our Lakeside trip! Our next vacation is in less than 3 weeks and we could NOT be more excited... Destin, FL here we come!

Comments