Mother's Day recap

We drove to Charlotte on Mother's Day so it wasn't much of a Mother's Day for me, but more focused on our moms. I did get an adorable card from Lily that she apparently had a hand in choosing. We're celebrating my Mother's Day this coming weekend though! :)

Had some time with my family before heading to Maggiano's to surprise Ethan's mom with a family dinner, and then more time with my family afterwards. I even managed to fit in a quick visit to see Erica, and the next day we headed up to the lake for brunch with my grandparents... delicious cinnamon buns, egg casserole, bacon, and fresh fruit. Grandma Ginger covered all the bases! We came back to Atlanta on Monday night and pretty much hit the ground running... so much to do and catch up on, and Lily's little friend Miriam has been here the past couple of days and will be here tomorrow as well. Miriam is 2, and her dad also works for the APD. Sometimes she hangs out with us so her mom can work (she's a photographer that has a very busy shoot schedule with real estate during the week!).



Ethan took a few photos of Lily and I in my parents' front yard on Mother's Day... this one is my favorite. (Anyone want to tell me my daughter doesn't look like me?) I have more pictures from our weekend but haven't had time to edit them....maybe this weekend I'll get a chance. :)

Comments

Popular Posts