18 Months


From our hotel room in Ocala, Florida!
At 18 months old Lily is something else. Haha. She loves to climb. She climbs on everything. If we're not careful we'll turn around and she'll be sitting on the table. She did discover the slides at the playground, and hurls herself down them. She's developed a hatred of the swings again... we'll see if she comes around. She's loved them, hated them, loved them, hated them....

Lily is repeating a ton of words these days. The cutest thing she says right now is "Thereyago!" (There you go) when she hands us something. She picked this up from me... I have realized just how often I say it to her. Oops. 

Her current favorite toys are her water table and her play food. This kid is a little fish. If she hears water running she gravitates towards it. We spend a lot of time playing on the patio with her water toys and have spent a little time swimming but the pool is still on the colder side...not for long though! It should warm up by the first week or so of June.

Lily continues to nurse about 3 times per day on average (when she wants it, she gets it) after she wakes up, when she goes down for her nap, and when she goes to bed. Sometimes she requests a quick nursing session mid morning and mid afternoon, but not always. She is eating three meals as well with a small snack around 3:30. It's usually whatever I'm having and we just share it.  Her current favorite foods are grapes and the old staple...ham and cheese.

Lily sleeps from 7 -8 AM every night. She's also napping every day from 12:30-2:30 or 3.

She is still in in 18-24 month/2T, and some 3T sizes for clothes, depending on the brand.  She is pretty much in size 6 shoes now! 

Lily now has twelve teeth - four top and two bottom middle, and the two next to her middle bottom. She has four molars as well... they are not all the way through yet, but for the most part she hasn't been too fussy. She has her moments.... but if I had giant teeth breaking through my gums I think I'd be a little grumpy!

A rare moment of sitting still

Comments

Popular Posts