Another record keeping post
Today when I was feeding Lily her lunch, I noticed that her two top middle teeth have broken through, just like I suspected would happen soon due to her low grade fever and untypical fussiness one day that we were in Charlotte. I'm going to miss that little two tooth grin. Good thing I have a million pictures to look at! :)
Lily also started waving today. It's hilarious. She still isn't doing it on request every time, but she flashes a big old grin when she does. She entertained Ethan and I for a few minutes with her waving. She is looking so big these days.
Last, but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Minnie A! Make this the best year yet!
Lily also started waving today. It's hilarious. She still isn't doing it on request every time, but she flashes a big old grin when she does. She entertained Ethan and I for a few minutes with her waving. She is looking so big these days.
Last, but not least, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Minnie A! Make this the best year yet!

Comments