An update on Violet Sophia



Violet is crawling little by little, has two bottom middle teeth, and has inherited her mommy's big eyes. I've been so busy with clients and their photographs, so I pulled out my camera tonight before the sun was fully set, placed Violet on our bed, and took a few photos. I only wish I was in them too! I think that's going to be my next personal project… figuring out how to compose and shoot remotely from my camera on a tripod.

I have been taking the weekly photos but probably won't go back and post every single one. Her 7 month update is written, but the photo isn't edited yet… can we say photographer problems!?

I realize I haven't updated everyone on the big developments with my personal and professional life, and it just seems so overwhelming to recap. So… go and visit www.lilysophiaphotography.com and that will give you a pretty good idea of what I've been up to!

Comments

Popular Posts