Grandma Ginger and gingerbread cookies
On our way up to Lakeside, OH we stopped in Charlotte for a few days to spend time with Grandma Ginger and Grandpa (my paternal grandparents). Lily walked in the door and straight into her great grandma's arms without skipping a beat. They became fast friends, and Lily was constantly with Grandma Ginger in the kitchen "helping". Grandma even converted Lily to loving watermelon during our time there! :)
My grandmother spoiled me (like she always does) by cooking my favorite foods and letting me sleep in and take naps. She even graciously hosted a brunch that I invited my friends to the day before we left. One of my favorite treats that my grandmother makes is gingerbread cookies, and Lily loves them too. Grandma decided they would make some gingerbread cookies together, so I grabbed my camera to capture this sweet memory.
My grandmother spoiled me (like she always does) by cooking my favorite foods and letting me sleep in and take naps. She even graciously hosted a brunch that I invited my friends to the day before we left. One of my favorite treats that my grandmother makes is gingerbread cookies, and Lily loves them too. Grandma decided they would make some gingerbread cookies together, so I grabbed my camera to capture this sweet memory.










Comments